Full Stack Engineer
Nuport automates distribution planning workflows for manufacturers and distributors. Our software helps enterprises make lightning-fast decisions with live insights of their distribution channels, automate their route planning to optimize distribution times, and digitize their order management tasks.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our team in building out a scalable infrastructure to handle the growing logistic demands of Asia. They would be responsible for leading all aspects of engineering, whether it be identifying technical requirements for new features to making large-scale architectural decisions that will affect the platform as a whole, the tech lead will help align the overall tech goals of each cross-functional team.
Candidate will report directly to the CTO
- Developing and maintaining features on the front-end and back-end code base.
- Building clean and secure APIs.
- Writing unit tests.
- Managing DevOp tasks.
- Refactoring and optimizing on a frequent basis to improve code quality.
- Contributing to product design.
- Improving overall architecture.
- Perform code reviews.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, building and consuming them.
- Experience with event-driven, Serverless/microservice architectures.
- Worked with Google Cloud Platform and Firebase.
- Knowledgeable about SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of integrating with enterprise systems like Oracle and SAP
Here's what we care about:
- Your natural curiosity about our end-users, and ability to write technical documentation for them.
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar field.
- Alignment with the company mission, vision, and strategic goals.
- Get a chance to solve a major infrastructure problem
- Learn from some of the brightest minds and the team of distribution domain experts
- Dive deeper into distribution technology
- Company sponsored lunches
- Do site visits and interact with corporate clients